The Brinell Building, a speculative office development in Brighton, has been fully let ahead of completion in June 2019. The development achieved record rents for the city with each pre-let transaction, topping out at £32.00 per sq. ft.View Website
The letting success at The Brinell Building includes a range of forward thinking businesses from the ever-expanding TMT sector through to the Legal & Professional Services sector. The tenants are;
- Unity Technologies, the ApS video game development company based in San Francisco, is the anchor tenant signed up to 37,398 sq. ft over the first to fourth floors.
- Diversified, the leading technology integrator delivering innovative digital media, broadcasting, electronic security and OTT solutions, has pre-let 8,272 sq. ft on the ground floor.
- Dehns, the patent and trade mark firm have pre-let the top two floors covering 18,514 sq. ft.
The newly developed office building will provide 65,253 sq. Grade A accommodation split over seven storeys with impressive roof terraces that offer unrivalled views across Brighton and towards the seafront.
Situated just a three-minute walk from Brighton train station and moments from cafés, restaurants and shops in the North Laine area.
The development includes excellent amenities for staff and visitors including secure underground car and cycle parking, electrical car charging points, private changing booths, showers and lockers, a drying room and an impressive double height reception.
The bike parking and changing facilities have been designed by specialists ‘Five at Heart’. The building has a target BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating and an EPC rating of ‘A’.
Our dedicated team of experts, from the initial design concept to final completion.
- Architect: Todds
- Planning Consultant: Lewis & Co
- Structural & Civil Engineer: Ian Black Consulting
- M&E Consultant: Caldwell